INOCON GROUP LIMITED
|Version 1.0||01 March, 2019|
1.GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION Users of the Website Generally
“Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. “Personally-Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person. Like most website operators, we gather from users of our Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, it may be possible for us to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. We analyse Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of our Website to help us better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, we may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (//tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access our Website we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while using our website, except that it may be possible for us to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons none, of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. We may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about our Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by us about our users is information provided by users themselves when
- Registering for our service, (Job application form on our careers page)
- Participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our services, or responding to offers
- Communicating with us,
- Signing up to receive newsletters.
That information may include each user’s name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information such as Mobile Money Accounts or Bank Account details) may be collected. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, date of birth, username, hometown and other demographic or relevant information as determined by us from time to time. Users of our Website are under no obligation to provide us with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS “COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION” SECTION.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by our Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails by unsubscribing or sending us a mail at email@example.com
Inocon Ghana Limited and Inocon Realty Limited Disclosures
Our Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving our marketing materials upon registration, we may email users about products and services that we believe may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, or contacting us using firstname.lastname@example.org or such other company email addresses that may be approved for this purpose by the Directors of the company.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. We may also share your name, contact information and financial details with our authorized service providers (Banks etc.) who process financial information. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
3.COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES GENERALLY
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protect all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information.
Under the Data Protection Act of Ghana, we are mandated to protect the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 18, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 18 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 18 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who has become a member of our Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to our Website, please contact us using our contact information to have that child’s information deleted.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Website currently does not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.